Monday, October 02, 2006


HAPPY ONE MONTH BABY:D
Baby , we've been together for 29 days!
it was merely just 29 days but it felt like , we've walked a long road together.
cos' through this 29 days , we've gone through ups & downs , thick & thin.
all the horrible quarrels , tears & of cause happy moments.
& i really have to thank you for tolerating with all my nonsense.
all my bad tantrums , attitude problems & not to forget , my bites & pinches.
in this one month , you never got angry with me , never once shouted at me & you were always by my side!
& although i always throw tantrums at you , you always forgive me.
always letting me be number one , always trying your best to make me happy , always doting on me.
And baby , that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I really appreciate your unconditional love!
you've been there from the start for me.
and your loves always been true as can be.
6roses & a promise.
roses may have died , but my love was always there!
& baby , you'll always be the one for me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home